Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Rode with the Gliders Wednesday morning. We were in a double paceline for part of the ride and I could hear Boss Hogg and the Semi endlessly extolling the virtues of breastfeeding. Boss Hogg's wife recently had a little Baby Hogg who doubtlessly is plotting how to be the lead stroller on future play dates.

Later I was at the front. I was going slow because we were momentarily split up due to traffic. Suddenly Boss Hogg goes flying by me. I'm thinking what in the eff is that son of a seersucker up to now? Well up ahead for all the world to see he had dropped his britches, pulled out his wang and had proceeded to water the grass. In the span of 20 minutes he had gone from sensitive breastfeeding dude to semi-incontinent public urinator.


No comments:

Post a Comment