Friday, August 5, 2011

Set a personal record on the Racetrack loop today (Friday) although honestly I don't know how. I was hung up at 441 intersection coming and going. I felt tired during the second half and my watts were nothing to write home about. The wind must have helped me out or something. Anyway I'll take it.

On the cool down ride back home I saw a little kid blowing leaves off the sidewalk of a big subdivision. There was some lawn vehicle parked nearby like this was his job. I felt bad. I wanted to tell him that in the scheme of the universe blowing leaves and plant debris around is just about the biggest waste of time and energy there is.

Minutes later my phone rang but I couldn't answer it. My phone has gone insane. The touch screen doesn't work and it will randomly call people, open apps type gibberish and refuse to work. Maybe my smart phone has developed technophobia.

No comments:

Post a Comment