Monday, August 1, 2011

Rode the Hawthorne trail Saturday with the Cyclist on Fire for the second weekend after his unintended layoff. He wasted no time deciding to get on the good foot and we blew past a bunch of cyclists and joggers. Later we saw a long snake stretched our across the trail. I looked to see if it was a cobra snake so I could use it for a neck tie but it was just a regular one.

Afterward I stopped by Bikes and More and Brian adjusted my shifters. They are shifting amazingly now. That guy is like the Shaolin master of bikes. I also silently marveled at his beard.

Biking to work this weekend was tiring after biking the trail.

Monday my timing was messed up do to an early morning rain. I had to do my Millhopper loop later and then drive straight in to work in my bike clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment