Thursday, August 25, 2011

Woke up extra early Thursday so I could do my exercises in the shed and leave the house before all the school zones started cooking. It was dark in the shed and I messed up a little on what I had intended to do, but it was alright . I have to get a light in there.

I did manage to blast off to work on the Sempre around 6:50. The plan was to do my 1 minute interval bug outs before the streets were filled with kids, cars and crossing guards. The school zone lights were flashing but the traffic was scarce. Hard to believe in about 20 minutes things would be nuts. So everything went off fairly well. I pedaled hardcore for these 1 minute spurts, thinking about Boss Hogg and what a giant deutsche bank he is.

I haven't seen Small Kid Huge Backpack since school started. Maybe he graduated from elementary school and is now in middle school and is known as Somewhat Bigger Kid Even Huger Backpack,

No comments:

Post a Comment