Thursday, April 28, 2011

So I rode the Sempre in to work this morning (Thursday). Paul had recommended I do some 30 second all out intervals to work on my sprinting speed at the end of rides. I thought it would be cool and a time saver to incorporate it into my Thursday commute.

So I did about 6 30 sec bursts at various points on my route that were conducive to totally psychotic riding.

I saw the super cool high scooler (SCHS). He was just staring his ipod. There is also an insane woman who has started walking up and down 34th st. She is insane because she is wearing jackets and multiple back packs. Even though it's in the 90's. She may be homeless.

It was threatening rain on the commute home and I'm not going to lie it was nice being able to fly home on the Sempre.

No comments:

Post a Comment