Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Accidentally posted stuff to wrong blog and I'd hate to rob you of these gems.

4/1/11
Racetrack loop this morning. I discovered part of the bike lane on 441 was ripped up due to construction. Fortunately like Ice Cube I checked myself and thus avoided wrecking myself. Had a dude in a truck yell indecipherably at me while passing. I guess he wasn't thrilled with the concept of cyclists on the road.

I rode pretty hard but I was still a little over a minute off my course record. Two magical rides last September on the Imola I finished in 1 hr 32 minutes. During that same period I rode my best time on the Millhopper loop. I wish I could figure out why.

4/4/11
Lots of biking, not much news. Biked the Millhopper loop Monday morning. Legs were still a little sore from the Hawthorne trail ride.

Had to use sunscreen on the ride in to work for the first time this year. Rocked out to A Place to Bury Strangers on the way home. Did the patented red light scamper through University and 34th St intersection.

Man I wish Sweet Dreams was open late Tuesday night. I could really go for a sugar freak out on the way home after what will be a long ass 14 hour day.

1 comment:

  1. Sweet Jersey! Get a pint to go at Sweet Dreams, put in the freezer at work, if you got one. Then cop a squat somewhere.

    ReplyDelete