Friday, April 15, 2011

V and I biked downtown last night (Thursday). We partied at the Top. I had a couple of White Russians- which has pretty much become my favorite drink Also had the tempeh rueben. Then pedaled over to Karma Cream for a black chocolate cherry ice cream cone. We went over to Durty Nellie's after ward. I had a Scotch and watched Morrissey videos. I'm glad I saved drinking for middle age. You shouldn't do too much when you're young. Life inevitably gets boring and there is nothing left to try. I'm saving heroin and caviar for when I'm 50.

Today (Friday) I biked the 30 mile Racetrack loop solo. The wind was heavy. Gears kept slipping. Going to Bikes and More tomorrow.

On the ride home from work tonight I stopped off at Sweet Dreams and had a Black Raspberry milkshake. My leg feels kind of messed up. I'll rest tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment