Sunday, May 1, 2011

Biking downtown on the Cortina Friday night I heard this horrible clanking sound below me. The bike computer had become loose on the chain stay and was now falling into the spokes. Nothing to do but cut off the cable ties and reattach it later. Which I did yesterday.

Friday the cadence meter on the Sempre was acting wonky again. I slid the pedal magnet up some and it seems to be working fine. The Racetrack ride went ok. I wasn't super motivated but still put in a decent effort. I worked the hills a little harder than usual.

Saturday I went on a Hawthorne trail ride with my esteemed colleague Harry. Saw some country possums. City possums are always stressed out with cuts and bald spots. Frantically scurrying about. These trail possums were almost cute, ambling along in a weeble wobble way. No hurry to get anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment