Thursday, April 14, 2011

Surprisingly nippy this morning (Thursday). Able to ride in my work clothes in. I was encouraged to see so many parents and kids biking to Glen Springs Elem. Then I saw the massive line of cars backed up waiting to turn in to the school and became slightly less upbeat.

The last few rides have been smooth as silk- no static at all.

On the way home I got into the jesus bike lane on 34th right before University. That's where the bike lane straddles the lane of cars going straight on the left and the lane of cars turning on the right. It's tricky because cars going straight sometimes decide to swerve over into the right hand turn lane without looking. Today there were cars on the left and a semi on my right. I assumed I wouldn't die and kept pedaling.

No comments:

Post a Comment