Saturday, December 4, 2010

Probably flared up my back problem from biking a lot lately because my right lower leg was kind of numb at work today (referred pain). First Saturday at work with the schedule where I have no help. It was just as well because I was ripping massive farts the whole time. Had to deal with frickin' methheads coming in one after another to buy Sudafed. After the first two I told them to fuck off. One meth dude was wearing a giant cowboy head and actually drooled this yellow slime right in front of the counter. Just when things couldn't get worse the store's music played the worst song of all time- Bob Seger's "Katmandu".

Wasn't really cold biking home tonight. Biked mostly standing up which I do sometimes when I'm rocking some sick ass jams. Thought about stopping at Sweet Dreams but blew it off for V's poundcake and ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment