Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dropped Civic Hybrid off at dealer this morning and biked back home. That was my first ride in several days. Haven't been riding to work this week due to cold. Plus my prostate problem has been flared up. I rode Mower's trainer a little on Sunday but that was boring and I was having some technical problems.

I went by B&M yesterday to pick up the Sempre. Dave did its 30 day tune up. Talked to Paul and Keith about zombies, recumbents, how Paul hates holidays and a bunch of other stuff. It was cool. Almost like hanging out at the record store.

Keith again invited me on one of the 352 team's Sunday rides. He said the ride for 4 1/2 hours. That is an absurd amount of time to be exercising unless it happens to be with a sickass pimp who happens to be your best friend and you talk about farting and Billy Squier the whole time.

No comments:

Post a Comment