Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Didn't ride to work Monday or Tuesday. Monday I had to drive our landscaper back to Alachua and then go straight to work. Tuesday morning I had to drive to another store to pick up a drug we didn't have. I'd be lying if I said I missed biking in the freezing cold and all the prep time it entails.

Went to Bikes and More to order a power meter. Spoke to Keith about it. Still nothing definite. I'm a fool for getting deeper into the bike gizmos. God I wish cycling was like running. With running there's a race somewhere nearby almost every weekend and all different levels of talent can show up and feel free to compete. No big deal. Cycling you have to drive for hours if you want to race. Plus there are much fewer races. And it seems kind of bogus and complicated with drafting off people in a peloton and not crashing and crap. I don't know, I'm babbling. I had a mixed drink with dinner at the Top earlier.

Anyway, I miss running. This weather makes me depressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment