Saturday, December 11, 2010

Biked on the Hawthorne trail with V this morning. Went from our house to the fishing bridge- round trip 20miles with a stop at Bagels and Noodles for breakfast. We spent a while at the bridge watching a large gathering of noisy ducks. My leg feels a little weird now. Hopefully it's not going to flare up again.

Went to Bikes and More later to order a Power Meter. Paul wasn't there because of Swamp Cross preparations. I spoke to Lisa but since I wasn't exactly what I needed I'll just wait for Paul to call me back. The power meter measures how much work I'm doing on the bike factoring in wind , hills etc so it gives me a more consistent number to shoot for rather than just mph. I know I'm being a total geek about this.

I also to get some kind of bike rack for my Civic Hatchback. The one we bought for the Civic hybrid doesn't seem to quite work.

No comments:

Post a Comment