Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Did the Race Track Loop. It was 53 degrees. My feet went numb and I was slinging snot. The ride itself felt pretty good. I rode in a higher gear/slower cadence more than previously. The cows at the UF Dairy Unit were mostly sitting on the ground. I guess to conserve heat. The area didn't smell like ass for once for some reason. The animal carcass I ran over last week was still there in a further state of decay. I should have started taking a picture of it every week.

I had pretty good luck with the lights. I only had to stop once for about 20 seconds crossing 441 on the way back. The final sprint in was slow. I'm still tentative out of the saddle on this bike. It is more twitchy than the Imola and is more easily swayed by the wind.

The only other thing was at the very end of the ride some truck swerved into the bike lane for no reason. I had no idea what the driver was trying to accomplish but I slowed down to avoid problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment