Thursday, July 7, 2011

Rode my Sempre to work today (Thursday) to do my 1 minute interval commute work out. Four 1 minute bursts of faster riding to work and four on the way home. It is tricky to do this safely on 34th st. This was complicated by the rain on the way home.

The rain gave me an excuse to give the Sempre I much needed wipe down and chain lube afterwards. I have the replacement bike computer set up. Just need to test it out. Hopefully, I'll do that tomorrow, but insanely I strained a muscle from this massive sneeze this evening

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. another freak accident. What the hell is going on?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah it was weird. I reaggravated it sneezing again Friday night. It's feeling ok now thought. Still can't shake this cold though, on day 11.

    ReplyDelete