Wednesday, January 4, 2012

The Glider ride was canceled today due to the cold. I waited until noon and did my 4 x 3 minute intervals and called it a day. I had entertained notions of doing a longer solo ride afterward but my feet were numb and frozen. The intervals went fairly well. I few more watts than last week. I need to work on my aerodynamic position because I should be going faster based on the watts I'm putting out. The ride was hard. I was breathing heavy and my legs were burning.

Later I went to Bikes and More to get a replacement light for V. I hit up Keith for some tips on how to make a fast U-turn on a bike since that will come up during the out and back time trial I plan on doing.

Later I drove out to Brooker to scope out the time trial course. I'll probably start riding it for practice. It's 30 minutes away though which kind of sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment