Tuesday, January 17, 2012

15K

Drove out to Brooker again today to do my 15K loop. I wanted to better my time from last week. It is a great stretch of road. Pretty much deserted. Debris free. The road is very smooth. I felt like I was going faster than last week. I punched it out of the saddle going over the hills. I did the narrow turn around at the halfway point with a little more confidence. The thing is at the end of the ride I had only bettered my time by a measly 2 seconds. Which I guess is better than getting worse, but still. So I need to average at least 21mph for the course. Right now I stand at 20.4 which is not so good. Why am I doing this again?
Big time ride with the CoF this Saturday. Hot chocolate was consumed. There was a moment of truth when we contemplated turning around early due to 30 degree bone freezing temp. We soldiered on and crushed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment