Friday, December 2, 2011

Did my Racetrack loop today. In an effort to have more energy during the second half of the ride I took an apple- cinnamon energy gel with me to consume at the halfway point. I felt like a badass when the time came- ripping it open with my teeth and slurping it down. It actually tasted pretty good. Hard to say of it helped or not. I still faded some in the second half.

Yesterday I did my intervals during my commute. I've made some of them longer, stretching into the 2 minute range. Going up the hill on 34th Ave by Westwood there was some little kid standing right in my path as I was barreling up. He was just standing there staring off into oblivion. I'm frantically screaming, "Bike! Bike! Kid there is a bike!" I had to hit the brakes. He never even looked over. Oh well.

No comments:

Post a Comment