Friday, December 9, 2011

Did my intervals to and from work yesterday. I've been making some of them a little longer, stretching into 1:30-2 minutes. The whole workout is kind of a crap shoot each Thursday. I'm typically not warmed up or awake when I start in the morning. Then there are random obstacles that can slow me down. So it's not very precise. I had to go out into traffic around 34th and SW 2nd Ave to blast around another biker. Still it is a very time effective way to get a little training in.

Last night V and I  rode bikes down to the Top. Afterward we went to Volta for the first time and had hot chocolate. It was really good. Like they melted a bunch of pure chocolate in there. It’s a cold night around 50 degrees. I was wearing one of the retro bike jerseys I bought from 8th ave bike shop and coffee house Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment