Monday, December 19, 2011

Did my 15k loop today. Came up short in the watts and speed department. Maybe I overreached last week in my training. I've been feeling suboptimal biking since last Friday. Maybe those intervals + Glider ride. Wednesdays take too much out of me.

I need to go out to Bronson to scope out the actual loop where I'll be doing the Cycling Club time trial. Today I was forcing myself to stay seated going up the hills on the Millhopper loop and it wasn't pretty.

In other news I'd like to say my yellow Ortlieb pannier bags continue to delight me. They are large and sturdy and don't get caught in the spokes or bounce around. Also I ordered an ID bracelet to wear in case I'm in an accident. It arrived today.

Good ride to and from work. I took it easy. Meditated on pedaling. Got home around 10:45PM. Ate some chili that V made along with 2 of her chocolate chip cookie squares mixed in with ice cream.

No comments:

Post a Comment