Thursday, November 3, 2011

Rode with the Gliders for the first time since the crash. It turns out that the old dude that was in the wreck had to be hospitalized due to bleeding in his brain. His OK now though. Still that sucks. The Kid and the Dad were absent as were Boss Hogg and Skeletor. Maybe the Kid is banished from the ride for apparently causing the wreck. The other riders were bashing him a little today.

The Sempre was riding fast and I wound up gaping people when I was at the front. I believe I've progressed beyond this group. Not to say I'm the best rider there. It's just that the weak links really hold me back and often I feel kind of bored and  under challenged. However it is a very convenient ride for me. The next step up would be the 'A' riders who would probably do the cycling equivalent of beating me up and taking my lunch money.

Rode in to work today. Had to go in way early to catch up on a bunch of BS. The late night ride home was peaceful.  


No comments:

Post a Comment