Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Glider ride today. A half mile out we had an accident. I'm still not sure exactly what happened. There was a dead armadillo. The Kid in front of me lost control of his bike, I ran over him went over my handlebars and landed on my face. The old guy went down. He couldn't get up. Somebody called the paramedics and a cop on a motorcycle came to direct traffic. I hope the old guy is ok.

My left shifter was bent. My right arm is messed up and I lost some skin around my chin.  Other than that just some aches and scrapes that will probably heal in a week or so.

I think when I went down I partially landed in the armadillo carcass because the stench was unbearable. Gnats kept landing on my wounds. The dad was going to drive me back to where my car was but I had to get out of there.






No comments:

Post a Comment