Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Glider ride this morning. I forgot my bike computer which makes it somewhat difficult to pace when I'm at the front, but it was ok. The Dad was blazing up. He and I were at the front and he started going loco on this downhill that leads to an uphill. I burned out trying to keep up with him going down and nothing left for the uphill assault. The guy totally home schooled me.

I'm working on a new sick ass riding posture. It involves sliding my butt further back in the seat and getting even more horizontal just over the handle bars. The butt slide takes some of the slack out of my hamstrings and I just feel tighter and more efficient. Also the lower profile is more aerodynamic. Finally I'm trying to pull through the top of my pedal stroke a little better rather than just coasting through.

I was behind the Semi for part of the ride. I had a fairly clear view of his big ass crack through his shorts as the sunlight hit his posterior. Oh and the Kid had to stop for a piss break at the same spot Boss Hogg did last month.

Towards the end of the ride the Dad had been pulling for a while. He dropped back and I was up front for the last little bit. We were right near the finish. Just then the woman I call San Diego sprints ahead followed by Skeletor. Of course they slowed way down as soon as they passed. What is the point? I wouldn't care that much if it weren't for the retarded smile San Diego has while it's happening.

No comments:

Post a Comment