Monday, September 19, 2011


Two men on the town.

Monday Millhopper ride was windy. I clocked in at 40:00. Still well off my best time but one of my better efforts according to my power meter. Stayed in the harder gear that I used on Saturday for the most part. The gear is 50:15 for anyone that remotely cares. My average cadence was 75. My short term goal is get it up to get it up to 80 and then go from there. Until about a month ago I was riding in easier gears and pedaling fairly fast (95-110 rpm) so I'm trying to mix things up a bit.

The ride home from work tonight was pretty exhilarating. Listened to OFF! and then my Naked Raygun/Pegboy mix. I will go to my grave swearing that John Haggerty is the master of chunky punk guitar riffing. So if you are asked to give a eulogy at my funeral you might want to throw that in there. And maybe mention that I loved cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment