Friday, September 9, 2011

I was wheelin' and dealin' on the Racetrack loop today. Might have been able to set a personal best time if it weren't for a few stops for traffic. Overcast day was a welcome respite from the searing summer heat. V was swimming at the Y so after I finished the loop we road back home together. The route she likes to take passes right by the listed address of a bunch of oxycodone roaches that come to my store. I'm tempted to check it out, but I'm no detective and these people are almost definitely criminals who don't exactly roll out the welcome mat for looky loos.

Rode the Sempre to work yesterday. Left early enough so I could do my 1 minute spurts of harder riding. Kept it over 300 watts and didn't get run over which are my usual two main goals.

Riding the Hawthorne trail with the CoF tomorrow morning- our first ride together since I came back from NYC. Should be epic.

No comments:

Post a Comment