Friday, May 20, 2011

Decided to play with madness and rode the Sempre to work on Thursday. I was doing 30 and 60 second intervals of totally balls out berserk cycling followed by a few minutes of rest. People gasped in terror as I buzzed down the road with this psychotic look on my face.

I saw the Small Kid Huge Backpack(SKHB) up close. His backpack was just normal sized that day. Maybe he is kicking back now that school is almost over. Or maybe he is saving it up for the last day of school when he is going to show up dragging this massive parachute of school supplies behind him. He was still wearing the beige old man shorts though.

Later we rode downtown to the Top, Common Grounds and Karma Cream. I popped a wheelie, saw some cool cats and said hey to some strangers. No one was at Common Grounds at all. Had the S'mores waffle cone at Karma Cream. It was revelatory.

No comments:

Post a Comment