Monday, May 9, 2011

Rode the Millhopper loop this afternoon (Monday). I switched shifts so I had to ride after work. There must be something about Monday afternoons because once again I set a personal record (40:10). It was hot and the wind wasn't too bad. I had a shot at the elusive under 40:00 time, but didn't quite happen.

My power meter registered a lower wattage for the ride compared to some others so I went faster while working less hard. That means I was either more aerodynamic, the wind was more favorable or the meter is a little off.

Afterward I went by Bikes and More to pick up mirror that goes into the end of the handle bar. There was a huge number of staff there. It was insane, they were all by the door ready to pounce when I walked in. It was red carpet, VIP all the way. Other Christian was there.

I wonder if this bike mirror will be cool. Looking forward to biking to work tomorrow for the first time since last Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment