Wednesday, March 2, 2011

V and I rode down to the Top again tonight. I had eaten an entire Satchel's calzone mid-afternoon so I wasn't too hungry. I just had a salad. The wasabi green goddess dressing was good. I drank a White Russian followed by a Black Russian. I try to sample a different mixed drink each time I'm there.

Afterwards we biked over to the cupcake place. I have confirmed that the cupcake twins don't live above the shop. I think they have a cupcake intern because some dude in a blue shirt wandered over at one point and asked if everything was ok. We were just spaced out on the bean bags.

In NYC they do cupcake tours of all the notable bakeries. We need to do a G'ville sweet tooth equivalent sometime and hit up Sarkara Sweets, Karma Cream and Sweet Dreams all in one night. That would be the stuff of legends.

Need to drop off the Cortina at Bikes and More because it's not shifting properly. One of the people I rode with this morning complimented the Sempre and asked me where I bought it. I told them B&M and she said she didn't realize they sold Bianchi. Made we wonder if she had ever even been to B&M. That's like saying you didn't realize that Publix sells Coke. I get sensitive about Bikes and More around other cyclists because I feel like B&M doesn't get their due among the cycling club crowd.

Driving to work tomorrow because we are living right after my shift to go to Orlando to visit V's parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment