Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Rode with the Gliders again this morning. I did better this time. I did get dropped by a few riders with about a mile and half to go. I was out front and they were riding my wheel for about 5 minutes. They past me in the home stretch I hung on right behind them for a few seconds then I was gassed.

These rides are kind of weird because unlike when I ride alone, there is a lot of variation in effort. Due to drafting off other riders there are times when I'm not pedaling at all. Then when it's my turn to lead I'm working pretty hard for about 5 minutes before dropping back.

Went to Bikes and More afterward. The Sempre needed it's wheel trued. Also my cadence sensor has been acting weird. While there I saw this wool knit shirt. It looked amazing and I made the impractical impulse buy of a long sleeved wool knit shirt for Florida weather that will soon be >90 degrees. Had a good time hanging out and riffing with the B&M'ers. Chandler was wandering around the parking lot for no discernible purpose.

No comments:

Post a Comment