Monday, March 28, 2011

Lost of rain. Rained on during my Millhopper road solo ride this morning and again on my way to work. The Millhopper ride was tough. I couldn't see much, my glasses were all wet and fogged up. Kind of a grit your teeth and slog through it situation. Somehow my time and watts were about the same compared to last week. On the ride to work I had to stop and deploy the rain cape.

I've learned that I can blitz through the red light going north on 34th through the intersection at University Ave. When the light turns red, the light for southbound traffic is still green for about 15 seconds. As long as no one is turning in front of me I can just speed through. Everyone else has red lights. I don't know why this makes me happy. It's like traveling through a worm hole or cheating death. One day I did the diagonal crossing intersection maneuver at Archer and 34th and then followed it up by smoking the red light at 34th and University. That was a good day.

Can't wait for my replacement cadence sensor to come in. My current one is totally malfunctioning.

No comments:

Post a Comment