Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Monday I blew out a couple more tires. As Dave at Bikes and More surmised, I was fucking myself by using the tire lever to get the tire back on the bike. Apparently they are just for taking tires off. He put the tire on in 2 seconds just using his hands with the dexterous ease of a clown making a balloon animal. Of course in my hands it would explode and there would be crying children everywhere.

Did the Millhopper loop later that day. It was a decent effort not totally loco. Average watts 174. My legs were still a little sore from last Friday.

Virginia has this million year old Schwinn is her parents garage. It is the bike she rode as a kid. It still basically fits her. It's pretty dilapidated but the frame is cool. Maybe we'll get it restored sometime.

1 comment:

  1. I can get a tire back on without tools, but it takes forever and makes my hands ache. I hate those dudes for just being able to do it in a matter of seconds. Children are always crying everywhere when you show up.
    What kind of bike is the Schwinn?

    ReplyDelete