Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Biked the Racetrack loop- 30 miles around midday. I guess Gator Nationals is coming up because there were signs and activity all around the area. 20 mph wind made the first 8 miles fly by. I was cooking at speeds up to 28 mph on flat land. The next 15 miles were biking into the wind and it was tough. The power meter helped because I could tell how hard I was working even though the speed was slower.

Afterward rode over to Bikes and More because part of the hood on the right grip had come off. Keith put it back on like it was nothing. I could hear Paul off in the background giving some couple his classic hard/soft sell. "Well you could get these and they would be fine. Or just to let you know there is a whole 'nother level. Now I personally..."

According to the power meter we each did about 876 KJ of work on the Hawthorne Trail.

No comments:

Post a Comment