Sunday, March 27, 2011

Finally worked up the nerve to do the loco diagonal street crossing at Archer and 34th a couple of times. That is a really big intersection. I had every intention of getting a milkshake at Sweet Dreams Saturday night after work but when I rode up the place was packed.

It's getting hotter. I can't get away with riding to Walgreens in my work clothes anymore. Pretty soon I'll have to start using sun screen again.

Lots of car wreck debris in the bike lane of late. Glass, fender parts etc. I'm riding on Kevlar tires, so far no flats. I've biked through campus a couple of times lately on the way to work in order to return movies to video rodeo. It adds another 15-20 minutes to the ride.

Had a nice breeze behind me on the ride home today. I pulled a Christopher Cross and Rode Like the Wind.

No comments:

Post a Comment