Thursday, January 20, 2011

Rode the Sempre to work today to experiment some more with the power meter computer. Returned Mower Steve's trainer. Rode the Millhopper route Wednesday. It was pretty cool. I turned in one of my fastest times. Still 30 seconds off my best.

Wednesday night V and I rode to the downtown Farmers Market. Farmers Markets attract the lamest live musicians. This old guy was up on the stage doing House of the Rising Sun with just a guitar. He was there at last summer's Farmers Market doing what had to have been a 30 minute version of All Along the Watchtower. I swear he added lyrics. There was a dude at the 441 Farmers Market last year that stood on a pickup truck with an acoustic guitar playing Creedence. Are these people invited. I think they're scaring the rutabagas.

The middle of my arm has been tingling off and on for the past day and not in a good way.

No comments:

Post a Comment