Saturday, January 22, 2011

Lot of biking Friday. Did the Millhopper route close to all out effort. I rode slightly slower but my watts were a little higher compared to last time. Maybe it was windier or I was less aerodynamic. Then I rode to work that afternoon. Later that night I met Virginia at the Atlantic to see some bands. Rode through UF on the way. I like riding through UF late at night. Reminds me of my old college running route. Took a chance on the way over that the cupcake place was still open. Made my way through the Main street construction dirt and bought the last cupcake they had left.

Locked the bike up and met V inside the Atlantic. The bands were ok. Kind of boring at times plus I was getting tired of standing since I had been at work. Total Recall was playing soundlessly on the TV over the bar so I leaned on the wall and watched it while listening to the band. I'm surprised the band wasn't watching it too.

During your next show you should announce "We have some CD's on the table over there. They're not of us and they're not for sale." I don't know why I find that amusing.

V and I biked home. She had brought me a scarf, gloves and hat. Very thoughtful. It was cold and raining a little. My legs were feeling tired just biking 11mph.

No comments:

Post a Comment