Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Monday I biked the Millhopper route. I really like that course. Just 13.5 miles. Hit it and quit it. Did a decent time despite not having my bike computer. In a way it was nice to not have it to look at it. There was a crosswind blowing and I was a little distracted contemplating force vectors. The last mile I went pretty hardcore.

Rode into work that afternoon. I instantly realized I forgot my jacket. That night I met V at Boca Fiesta to see Averkiou, etc at the Atlantic. I thought about you as I cut through UF on my way. The show was good but the ride home was ice cold. It was windy, foggy and wet. It went right through my paper thin dress shirt.

I didn't get to sleep until 3:30am. I forgot to set my alarm. I woke up just in time to make it to work at 8AM but I had to drive. Tonight we rode back downtown to the Top for Taco Tuesday. I had a bowl of tomato soup, quesadilla and we split a chocolate torte.

No comments:

Post a Comment