Sunday, January 9, 2011

Rode downtown with V to the Top and the Atlantic Saturday night. It was cold. Dinner with Erica and her fiance Richard was cool. I was a little drunk from my one Rum Runner. The Atlantic was a little tedious. I didn't want to dance and risk reflaring up my leg. My Rum Runner had long since worn off so I was totally aware of standing there like a tool in a cloud of Carlos D-like nicotine smoke.

I went by Bikes and More Sunday to exchange the power bike computer for one that displays more info. Paul was cool as always. Got a little more back story on Brian. Chandler was as aimless as always. Supervising him must be exhausting.

Now I'm lying in bed eating a Kozy Shack tapioca pudding and reading Sandman comics online.

Going to try to ride Millhopper tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment