Saturday, November 27, 2010

Well, biking has officially gone from sick ass to suck ass. Just did the 29 mile Racetrack loop in a glacially slow 1:41. I'm not happy with the Sempre at the moment. At one point I ran over some mini speed bumps out in the middle of nowhere and it felt like the road was using my balls as a punching bag. Plus the seat really started gnawing into my asshole over the course of the ride. I would try to shift around and the crotch of my bike shorts would get shoe horned on to the front of the seat. Side note these shorts are annoying as hell. Bikes and More started carrying them in place of the Canari's but these mother flippers have been ill fitting from the get go.

All of this would have been easier to stomach if I wasn't going slow as crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment