Monday, November 29, 2010

Did my 2 mile x 4 loop. I didn't go absolutely apeshit with my effort but it was respectable. Still not noticing a big difference with the Sempre. I weighed it and it is 2-3 lbs lighter than the Imola. I expected there to be more of a difference but I think weight is a little overrated anyway. I experimented with different riding positions trying to find the right balance between aerodynamics, power and comfort. I enjoyed the ride though. It's interesting the last quarter of a mile I stand up out of the saddle and switch to a harder gear. My heart rate hits around it's max, my whole chest feels weird and I get light headed. I kind of don't want to push it harder than that because if I pass out going at that speed it's game over. So I kind of explore the boundaries of what I can do with a modicum of safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment