Thursday, November 18, 2010


This time of year I can ride wearing my work clothes which saves time changing. Rapped this morning with the other bike commuter that works at my store. He was pedaling out(night shift) as I was pedaling in. He wanted to share the glory of his "dry bag" back pack for riding under rainy conditions. I appreciated the sense of camaraderie.

They make pet bike bags and I dream about outfitting Tommy with some kitty goggles and riding around town with him and Viriginia. In reality he would probably have a nervous breakdown. His little heart starts racing when I just carry him into the front yard.

You wanna know the one cool thing about school zones? At 2 stoplights on 34th St I can hit the crosswalk traffic button and when the light changes none of the cars are allowed to do jack shit for like 30 seconds and I get to pedal across with a walk signal. Just because the system is set up to think I'm some little kid going to school instead of some sick ass pharmacist on his way to sell oxycodone.

No comments:

Post a Comment